No7 Time Resisting Day Cream SPF 12  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first time I used this No7 Time Resisting Day Cream I noticed that it had a rather strong floral scent
  • The sunblock aspect really did work and I didn't experience any irritation, and my skin does indeed look younger

• by Melissa Glenn

I have been a huge fan of No7 products since I was a teenager, and when Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada began an exclusive agreement to sell them I was over joyed! Shoppers Drug Mart is the only place in Canada where you can purchase these British skin care products. Recently I needed a new day cream and purchased No7 Time Resisting Day Cream with SPF 12.

I have to admit I laughed at the name a little when my Cosmetician showed it to me! Time Resisting Day Cream is a good description of what I’m trying to do as I am in my mid 30’s. What really sold me on this particular day cream other than the trusted No7

name is that it contained an SPF factor which is essential for my fair skin in the summer. Even better this No7 product promised that I would have ‘Younger looking skin in just two weeks’ so I had to buy it on sale for $17.99CDN.

I have to admit the packaging of this No7 Day Cream is quite well done. The two tone purple box it came in is just big enough for the glass jar, no wasted packaging at all.The jar itself is 50ml and clear, with a white plastic cap with No7 in bold gold letters. What did bother me was that the appearance of this jar reminded me so much of how Vichy do their packaging.

• The two are so close that I would almost be concerned about who owned the design of the jar.

The first time I used this No7 Time Resisting Day Cream I noticed that it had a rather strong floral scent. No where on the box or jar did this state that this was a scented product. I’m not scent sensitive but I would have prefered to have been told. That said, when I first rubbed the cream into my face and neck I noticed how quickly it absorbed into my skin without feeling greasy, sticky or heavy and I could apply my make up right away without having to wait for it to dry.

I was curious as to the

active anti-aging ingredient in this skin cream and read on the box that this cream contains 2.5% Avobenzone and 5% Octinoxate which are designed to desolve old rough skin cells and stimulate new growth. I have to say it did work. Two weeks after starting to use this Time Resisting cream and my skin looks refreshed and my fine lines have indeed been minimized. While this isn’t as good as some of the more expensive anti aging skin creams it is certainly not bad!

All in all I would buy No7 Time Resisting Day Cream in SPF 12 again. The sunblock aspect really did work and I didn’t experience any irritation, and my skin does indeed look younger. For more information visit www.boots.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061161590230/k2311a0627/6.27.10