Dirt Devil Automatic Pool Cleaner  » Housewares  »
  • Let me tell you, I am really impressed with this shiny, red pool cleaner
  • I think this cleaning mechanism is fabulous and if I had not already purchased my own pool cleaning system, I would surely be up for purchasing one of these Dirt Devils

• by cjaneb877
      Dirt Devil now makes it all! Not only do they produce sweeping and cleaning agents for in the home, but they also make pool cleaners! My friend has an above ground pool and she uses her Dirt Devil to clean it. Let me tell you, I am really impressed with this shiny, red pool cleaner.

The thing literally looks like a robot that springs into action and sucks up junk in her pool.

It amazes me time and time again.

The thing that impresses me the most is that it does its business in a quiet manner so as not to disrupt the serious tanner laying comfortably by the side of the pool.

If that is not nice, I do not know what is.

It acutally hooks directly into the pool filtration system and functions quite powerfully by using that energy.

So how much do these ...

• great hose-like cleaners go for? My friend said that she paid only about a hundred and fifty dollars for hers.

I have looked at local pool stores, however, and I have not seen them stocked too frequently.

My friend said she got hers by going to Dirt Devil’s websight.

There, she said, you can quickly and easily locate all of Dirt Devil’s products at the least expensive prices.

I think this cleaning

mechanism is fabulous and if I had not already purchased my own pool cleaning system, I would surely be up for purchasing one of these Dirt Devils.

Pool owners know how hard it is to keep a pool clean! Why not let Dirt Devil carry the burden of maintaining crystal clear water for you this summer so you can work on your tan or have fun in the sun? I am all for it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53201116150431/k2311a012/1.2.07