Glow Buddy Floating Pool Light  » Housewares  »
  • That cost is far less than what it would cost to have your pool wired for lights, however
  • One of the least expensive places I found this item is Blue Haven Pools & Spas
  • I think its a fantastic product that is a virtual live-saver to pool owners
  • I know we love our model and have no problem encouraging others to buy one for their pool, as well

• by cjaneb877
      Anyone who owns a pool knows that more often than not, pool supplies are rather costly. If you intend to use your home pool at night, there are often few options aside from having pool lights installed into your pool. That requires one to hire an electrician and pay hundreds of dollars to have them work at your home for often up to days at a time.

Fortunately, Glow Buoy Accessories has realized this and offers a simple and uncostly solution for pool owners who wish to swim at night. They make

what is known as the Glow Buoy Floating Pool Light.

Its cool as cool can be, in my opinion. The light itself costa about $120 at most pool retail stores.

That cost is far less than what it would cost to have your pool wired for lights, however. The device is a sporty color of lime green and it looks like a small spaceship.

There is also a table and hangar that are made for it that cost about thirty dollars. It is a great way to light your pool ...

• without enduring the hire costs of having someone come to your pool to install custom lighting.

What is even cooler about this product is that it can be used to light lakes or ponds, as well. The edges are soft and rounded and each little model is recharbable.

When I was looking at one at my local pool store, the clerk informed me that the batteries on these bad boys lasts up to 10,000 hours. Now if that is not a diezel battery charge, what is? Warranties are available on these

little pool lights.

While pool stores do carry them, you have to be careful that they are not marking up the price a lot. One of the least expensive places I found this item is Blue Haven Pools & Spas.

It is a direct supply retailer that can easily be found online. They can also be found at 1-800-391-SWIM.

I think its a fantastic product that is a virtual live-saver to pool owners! I know we love our model and have no problem encouraging others to buy one for their pool, as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53201116140431/k2311a012/1.2.07