She’s the Man Movie  » Movies  »
  • I know it sounds confusing, but when you watch the movie it all makes perfect sense
  • I think it is a really cute movie that shows innocent love in a very nice way

• by forevergrateful12

This movie is based very loosely on 12th Night by Shakespeare. I watched the actual movie 12th Night first so when I saw She’s the Man, I put it together that it was based on it. Basically this movie is about this pair of twins, a boy and a girl.

The mother thinks they are both going to be staying at their dads when really they both have separate agendas. The boy goes to England to play with

his band and the girl goes to this private school pretending to be her brother.

She does this because her school got rid of the girl’s soccer team and she wanted to play so badly. So she goes to the private school and has to stay in a dorm room with another guy, whom she ultimately starts liking.

However, she can’t tell him because he thinks she is a guy. When the brother returns early from England, everything ...

• gets all messed up and they both end up having a lot of explaining to do.

The boy has to prove that he is a boy because the people in the school found out that his sister was pretending to be him. I know it sounds confusing, but when you watch the movie it all makes perfect sense.

The girl ends up with the boy she was living in the dorm with. I think it is a really

cute movie that shows innocent love in a very nice way.

I guess you could call it a chick flick because that kind of is what it was. She’s the Man stars Amanda Bynes and Channing Tatum, both beautiful people and good actors.

I’m upset that Amanda Bynes already decided to retire at such a young age, but that’s her perogative. Who am I to judge.

But I really liked this movie and I’m sure you will as well.

She's the Man Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127061161390130/k2311a0627/6.27.10