Eggo Buttermilk Waffles  » Food  »
  • If you have not tried the buttermilk Eggo waffles before I highly recommend you give them a try

• by articlewriter555

We eat a lot of on the go meals at our house, and one of my favorite things to make the family for breakfast is Eggo waffles. The nice thing about them is that they are really inexpensive, which is really important for me when I am on a tight budget. Our favorite flavor of Eggo waffles to fix is the buttermilk flavor, because it

gives off a rich buttery flavor. My daughters like to have the chocolate chip kind every once and awhile, but this is what we traditionally eat.

We typically purchase the 8 count box because of freezer capacity, but some times I can find the family size box at a really good price and then I really stock up. This is one of the easiest and quickest ...

• things to fix for the whole family so that we can get out of the house in a hurry, which we usually need to do. I typically pay under $2 for a box of Eggo waffles, which feeds my family of four. There is no where else that I can find a breakfast for everyone in my family that we will enjoy for that price.

My

five year old daughter even enjoys these eventhough she does not like butter. This will give her a little bit of the flavor, but we don’t have to fight her about putting on or not putting on the butter. If you have not tried the buttermilk Eggo waffles before I highly recommend you give them a try. I do not think you will be disappointed.

Eggo Buttermilk Waffles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727061161370130/k2311a0627/6.27.10