Never Been Kissed Movie  » Movies  »
  • I can't remember the first time I saw it, but I know that I was a lot longer than I am now

• by forevergrateful12

“Never Been Kissed” is a movie made towards the beginning of Drew Barrymore’s career. I knew she was my favorite actress when I saw “The Wedding Singer”, and this movie made me love her even more. I can’t remember the first time I saw it, but I know that I was a lot longer than I am now.

But it can’t be that old of a movie because she still has a wonderful and powerful career going and i don’t believe she

is all that old. Anyway, the movie is about a female journalist who lands her first undercover job.

Josie, Drew Barrymore’s character, has to return to high school and find a really good story to write about for the magazine she writes for. When she returns to high school, she isn’t all that popular, just as she wasn’t when she was in high school before.

Then her brother returns to high school as well and he is able to make her popular ...

• somehow. They all copy her and buy the same clothes as her, and they even have her choose the theme for prom.

At the prom, she is crowned prom queen. When one of the friend’s that she made was about to be humiliated by the popular girls that she calls her friends, she tells everyone that she is twenty four years old and that they have a lot of learn about life and having friends.

During the whole movie, she develops feelings

for one of her teachers and it’s evident that he does as well. Her boss wants her to write a story about him, which she ends up not being able to do, at least not in the way her boss wanted her to.

She writes a story about how she has never been kissed. And at the end of the movie she finally gets kissed by the teacher.

Powerful acting, powerful story, and an even more powerful message. It is well worth the watch.

Never Been Kissed Movie
    Andrew Leither says :

is a movie made towards the beginning of Drew Barrymore s career. I knew she was my favorite actress when I saw The Wedding Singer I love this and thought it was really great. “Never Been Kissed” movie sounds great, fun, interesting and really dynamic with great lovely characters.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127061161350130/k2311a0627/6.27.10