Envision EFT7×0 Series CRT Computer Monitor  » Computers  »
  • Everything is so clear it really is amazing
  • Before this monitor I had a Dell CRT and then, when I got this monitor about a year and a half ago I noticed huge differences
  • I know, if you need a monitor for a computer at a cheap price, but do not want to give up quality, then this should be your choice, or at the very least take a look at it in action and then decide, because I am very pleased that I chose this monitor for myself and you just might be too

• by Josh
      It is kind of tough to read what I am writing right now without a computer monitor. You need a nice clear looking monitor, but do not have a lot of money to spend, right? Iv got your solution; the Envision EFT7×0 CRT monitor isn’t a flat panel monitor, but does the job great. The monitor itself is cool as far as color goes.

The monitor has a front panel that is silver and the rest of the back and the stand

is black. It has four button options across the front the monitor.

The four options are Menu, Contrast (indicated by a contrast symbol), Brightness (indicated by a brightness symbol), and exit. The Maximum resolution is 1280 by 1024.

This is going to be plenty for any every day person. I have, and am using this same monitor right now and it is very crisp.

Everything is so clear it really is amazing. Before this monitor I had a Dell CRT and then,

• when I got this monitor about a year and a half ago I noticed huge differences.

It was like going from having your eyes closed all your life and then opening them. Something that may be hard at first is the flat screen.

Yes, the screen is flat, but I actually think the flat screen seems to help with the crispness of the monitor and boy is it crisp. It�s so crisp you will noticed all of the dirty spots on the

screen, which I guess could be considered a down point of this monitor.

Then again, you have to remember this monitor is only around $100 or less. I know, if you need a monitor for a computer at a cheap price, but do not want to give up quality, then this should be your choice, or at the very least take a look at it in action and then decide, because I am very pleased that I chose this monitor for myself and you just might be too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19201116110431/k2311a012/1.2.07