Jimi Hendrix - Bleeding Heart (Song)  » Music  »
  • I have to say that I love the rhythm and just the groove which the guitar riff establishes and it sounds as if the bass is doing some interesting things as wlel, although I wish it were higher up in the mix
  • Although I thought that the song was drawing to be a bit boring, Hendrix comes in with a second guitar solo which in my opinion is far better than the first so this definitely gets my attention back in the song
  • Overall, at first I wasn’t too sure about Bleeding Heart and found it to be a somewhat boring track but after listening to Hendrix’s two solo on this track, particularly the second, I’d certainly recommend this as a song to look into

• by Grimmy101

Bleeding Heart is a cover done by Jimi Hendrix which is on his most recent posthumous album, Valleys Of Neptune. The track certainly has a definitive blues-rock rhythm and feel to it, like a lot of songs which Hendrix worked with.

mix.

I’m not a huge fan of the vocal melody on this track as it doesn’t sound to fit as well as it could, but this is just my opinion on it.

Hendrix comes in a bit before one minute with a wah-wah guitar solo, and like the opening riffs of this song, the sound and rhythm is just excellent.

Also, you can finally hear the bass somewhat better during this solo.

One thing I really always liked about The Jimi Hendrix ...

• Experience records was that Noel Redding’s bass was very fairly placed in the mix, but unfortunately the bass is pretty much buried throughout this track which is unfortunate because it sounds as if it’s doing some interesting things throughout the song.

Although I thought that the song was drawing to be a bit boring, Hendrix comes in with a second guitar solo which in my opinion is far better than the first so this definitely gets my attention back in the song.

The solo goes on for a very fair amount of time before the track goes back into the blues-rock riffs which were throughout the first half of the song and then Hendrix comes back in with a final set of lyrics.

Overall, at first I wasn’t too sure about Bleeding Heart and found it to be a somewhat boring track but after listening to Hendrix’s two solo on this track, particularly the second, I’d certainly recommend this as a song to look into.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1427061161030130/k2311a0627/6.27.10