Bob Dylan - Rank Strangers To Me (Song)
  • I’ve never heard the original version of this song so I can’t compare it to the original but I’m actually pretty impressed by Dylan’s vocal performance thus far, he seems to have a pretty fair amount of power behind his voice which is something I don’t believe I’ve ever said about him before
  • I can’t believe I’m really saying this but I believe that this song is actually driven by Dylan’s own vocal power
  • The song is very short and doesn’t have many lyrics, but I actually really enjoyed this track just because of Dylan’s own vocal performance
  • You may not agree with me on this track and you may just dismiss this track as being a short and repetitive song, but I personally enjoyed this track just because of the tone of Dylan’s voice, surprisingly as this is

• by Grimmy101

Rank Strangers To Me is a cover performed by Bob Dylan which appears on his album Down In The Groove. Dylan comes in with his vocals right away singing in a pretty delicate manner along with a simple strumming acoustic guitar part.

Dylan’s vocal tone isn’t all that bad and he actually sounds pretty fitting on the track and seems to know this cover pretty well.

I’ve never heard the original version of this

song so I can’t compare it to the original but I’m actually pretty impressed by Dylan’s vocal performance thus far, he seems to have a pretty fair amount of power behind his voice which is something I don’t believe I’ve ever said about him before.

The song is very slowly paced but I can’t help but really appreciate his vocal performance on the track as it sounds as if he’s really putting in a ...

• lot of energy into it.

I can’t believe I’m really saying this but I believe that this song is actually driven by Dylan’s own vocal power.

Generally I’ll praise Dylan’s lyrics, melody, or even music but I don’t believe that I’ve ever praised his actual vocal performance due to tone, energy, or power.

Also, the female background vocals during some parts of this song works well with Dylan’s own vocal performance but I’m glad

that they aren’t mixed higher than him, they really are complete background parts.

The song is very short and doesn’t have many lyrics, but I actually really enjoyed this track just because of Dylan’s own vocal performance.

You may not agree with me on this track and you may just dismiss this track as being a short and repetitive song, but I personally enjoyed this track just because of the tone of Dylan’s voice, surprisingly as this is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1427061160941230/k2311a0627/6.27.10