Topatoco.com [online store]  » Shopping  »
  • I am usually very wary of buying things online, but after ordering from webcomic artist, Jeffrey Rowland's online store, Topatoco, I'm very pleased with the whole experience
  • Jeffrey Rowland is a webcomic artist and as such there are some books, mostly collections of his now-ended comic, Wigu [which I found to be endearing and hilarious]
  • When all was said and done, my package arrives on time, undamaged, and if anyone out there is a fan [or is to become one], of Rowland's existing work [and unusual sense of humor], then I can wholeheartedly recommend his merchandise

• by digi
      I am usually very wary of buying things online, but after ordering from webcomic artist, Jeffrey Rowland’s online store, Topatoco, I’m very pleased with the whole experience. His store accepts the usual fare: credit cards and Paypal.

After sending an electronic cheque via Paypal, my order was immediately processed and

I was sent a e-mail verifying the order and later sent another confirming my order had been shipped.

Other experiences I have had with online shopping have not been so good as to give me notice on things like whether or not my payment was received and/or if the order ...

• was shipped.

Jeffrey Rowland is a webcomic artist and as such there are some books, mostly collections of his now-ended comic, “Wigu” [which I found to be endearing and hilarious].

Mostly the stock is made up of t-shirts and related apparel, all original and expensive.

Not as expensive, however, as

anything else silk-screened and put for sale in my local mall.

When all was said and done, my package arrives on time, undamaged, and if anyone out there is a fan [or is to become one], of Rowland’s existing work [and unusual sense of humor], then I can wholeheartedly recommend his merchandise.

wigu.

com http://www.

jjrowland.

com http://www.

overcompensating.

com

Jason F says :

I was a longtime fan of Topatoco’s products until I had a problem with an order. The product was not visually as represented on the website and was of very poor quality. Customer service was unresponsive and not able to resolve the problem to my satisfaction. My previous impression of the company was that it was very customer-oriented, since I hadn’t had a problem with an order. I guess you don’t really get to see a true values a company until you actually have a problem and see how they deal with it. I was very unimpressed with the unprofessional responses and will be doing business elsewhere.

nadia nomada says :

To me, it was a terrible experience. They aren t prepared at all for international shipping. You are asked to pay a DHL international delivery shipping but they use the local shipping enterprise, which occurs to be, in some countries (like mine) a total spam. They never take responsibility for it, and the package never arrives. So, if you are an international buyer, don t use this website. For you will lose your money, that s sure

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 24201116080431/k2311a012/1.2.07