Sucrets Throat Lozenges, Cherry  » Medicine  »
  • I decided to buy some Sucrets from the local drug store, hoping they would ease my throat pain
  • These lozenges are great, and I recommend everyone try them at least once
  • They cost a little bit more than cough drops, but it is worth it, because they actually do the job

• by adrean_j

I really hate the feeling of a sore throat when I am sick. It always seems to feel very scratchy. It makes it hard to swallow. I also get aches around my tonsil area.

Whenever you take cold medications, they seem to help the cough and sneeze. However, most cold medicines don’t soothe my throat. I had already tried cough drops and Chloraseptic spray, but neither worked well for me.

I was in a lot of pain and it hurt to swallow. I decided to buy some Sucrets from the local drug store, hoping they would ease my throat

pain. I got the cherry flavor, because I always get cherry flavored cough drops.

I put a Sucrets in my mouth and sucked on it, hoping for some sort of relief. I didn’t feel anything right away, and was pretty much getting the same effect as the Chloraseptic sprays I’ve tried in the past. The lozenges were smooth, and not to strong, which made them pretty easy to suck on.

The cherry wasn’t anything special, but had more of a sweet taste than most medicine products. The flavor seemed to be more natural than anything else. After sucking the ...

• whole Sucrets, until it was gone, my throat started to feel much better.

I could swallow with a little more ease. It also minimized the scratchy feeling that I was suffering from for the past few days. I continued to take them throughout the day and felt a significant difference.

Now I always buy these throat lozenges, whenever I feel a cold or sore throat coming on. I’m happy that I don’t have to search for products anymore. These lozenges are great, and I recommend everyone try them at least once.

They cost a little bit more than cough

drops, but it is worth it, because they actually do the job. I didn’t’ t have to take too many of them to get results. I would say, I popped a Sucrets lozenge about every 2 to 3 hours.

This was more than enough to ease my pain and stop my suffering. It is much different than with cough drops. You have to take one of those ever 30 minutes and still get no results.

That is why cough drops come in such a large bag. Sucrets come in a small easy to carry box, that can travel with you throughout the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627061160781230/k2311a0627/6.27.10