Digiorno Supreme Pizza
  • The pizza is usually very skimp and cost about 15 bucks
  • I bought one and was impressed as soon as I removed the packaging
  • I was happy that I didn’t’ see any red sauce peeping through
  • I don’t like dark crust and was really disappointed
  • When I took bite of the pizza it was very delicious

• by adrean_j

Pizza is one of my all time favorite foods to eat. I don’t’ often order pizza because of the prices and quality. The pizza is usually very skimp and cost about 15 bucks. I wanted to have some real pizza at home.

I remembered the commercial stating that Digiorno taste better than delivery. I bought one and was impressed as soon as I removed the packaging. This is the first frozen pizza I’ve seen with a

good amount of toppings on ti.

I’d gotten used to seeing the pizzas with 4 pepperoni and not enough cheese. I was happy that I didn’t’ see any red sauce peeping through. The supreme had sausage, pepperoni, olive, onions, and peppers.

Cooking the Digiorno was a challenge, because it was so thick. Even following the directions I had problems. The outside was done but the middle was still kind of doughy.

I let the pizza sit ...

• as long as it needed to for the middle to be done. I don’t like uncooked dough, it can lead to sickness. By the time the middle was done, the outside had turned kind of dark and crisp.

I don’t like dark crust and was really disappointed. When I took bite of the pizza it was very delicious. It had the right balance of sauce, toppings, and cheese.

It is the only store bought pizza that

I never had to add extra toppings to. They are equivalent to a medium pizza and cost about 6 bucks. I would rather pay that amount for a supreme pizza than a two topping pizza.

The crust on this pizza is thick and tasty. I’ve also tried the stuffed crust version of this pizza and it is quite tasty. It is better than the pizza hut stuff crust pizza.

I just hate when the cheese busts out of the closings.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727061160651230/k2311a0627/6.27.10