Taco Bell Cheesy Nachos
1.0
  • I guess I never noticed that taco bells nacho cheese had no zing

• by adrean_j

I saw an item on the menu at taco bell. The item was called the Cheesy nachos. I figured with the word cheesy, they have to be at least somewhat good.

I was wrong completely. When I got the nachos, it wasn’t even nachos.

It was some tortilla chips with a cheese dip on

the side. They could have at least put it in a platter for you and poor the cheese on top.

The small little dip cup of cheese they give you, is far from being enough to cover your chips. The chips had no flavor, but had the perfect crispness.

Then the cheese was kind of bland. I guess I never noticed that taco bells nacho cheese had no zing.

The cheese is usually covered with meat, beans, and tomatoes, which mask the generic flavor of the cheese. I really didn’t expect much for a dollar, but I’ve had other dollar nachos at Taco Bell before.

Those were on ...

• Taco Bell Cheesy Nachos
      a platter with the cheese spread over top of it. Taco bell has really taken a step down.

They shouldn’t try to trick customer’s by saying cheesy nachos, when it is not so. The Frito lay cheese dip was better than their so called cheesy nacho cheese.

It seems that it would at least

have a little spice, if this is supposed to be a Mexican inspired restaurant. I had to pour a pack of hot sauce in the cheese just to give it some flavor.

Don’t order these nachos. They are a waste of time.

You might as well pay the extra 50 cent and get the nacho supreme.

Taco Bell Cheesy Nachos

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727061160601230/k2311a0627/6.27.10