Northern Tools & Equipment’s 2.5 GPM 2600 PSI Pressure Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I was so impressed with this power washer
  • I think for anyone who has a home with siding or stucko, this machine would be a sure bet to impress them

• by cjaneb877
      My brother-in-law recently purchased the 2. 5 GPM 2600 PSI Pressure Washer from Northern Tool & Equipment Company.

The thing actually has a five horsepower honda engine and is really something else! My brother-in-law had purchased it because he figured for what he would pay to have his home power washed, he might as well go ahead and purchase his own cleaning unit.

I was so impressed with this power washer.

I liked this one compared to others I have seen because the plungers were acutally made of stainless steel.

My best educated guess would

be that stainless steel would last a lot longer than some other materials that are used to make plungers.

It also looks slightly nicer so for those of us who like to have a higher quality of tools to work with, its a sure bet to win smiles! Even the comet pump is made of brass, which makes for a pretty classy looking pressure washer.

It stands about twenty four feet or so off of the ground and has sleek ten inch tires.

They completely add to the dynamic design of this pressure washer.

Anyone ...

• looking to purchase this particular pressure washer might want to jump at the chance as soon as possible.

Northern Tool & Equipment is currently running a special where if you order the unit for $369, they will give you a free turbo nozzle.

Seeing as how those turbo nozzles are usually over a hundred dollars, that is not too bad.

My brother-in-law got a two year waranty on his pressure washer.

He said that even with the shipping costs, it was the lowest priced pressure washer of good quality that he could find.

How

did it work? I can say that by looking at his house before he used it and comparing it to how it looks now, I am one impressed individual.

I think for anyone who has a home with siding or stucko, this machine would be a sure bet to impress them! I think it would make a great gift for any man that loves tools, as well! So, if I ever buy a home that has siding, I will be first in line to pick up my Northern Tool & Equipment Catalog and order one for myself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53201116060431/k2311a012/1.2.07