Synthetic Lace Front Wig
  • Before I decided to go natural, I tried tons of hair weaves, wigs, and extensions
  • One thing that I like about lace front wigs is that they can either be glued on or used on a day by day basis

• by adrean_j

Before I decided to go natural, I tried tons of hair weaves, wigs, and extensions. I was looking for any and everything to make my hair look like the celebrities on TV. A lot of them seemed to look fake and unnatural. That really wasn’t the look I was going for. I was looking for something that looked real. I wanted something that I could style and wear daily. I was just sick and tired of tracks showing or wigs looking too generic. They are always stuck in one style. I wasn’t ready to spend hundreds of dollars on a wig that I had seen online. They were lace front wigs, the same type worn by celebrities. I loved the way they looked and was surprised that this is what most celebrities were using. I wanted one

badly, but just couldn’t afford this glamorous type of wig. When I went in to my hair supplier I told her about what I had seen. She introduced me to a product that she had, that was similar to it. She said all of the local beauty supply stores were getting them in. It was a lace front wig, like the celebrities wear, but it was made with synthetic hair.

Because these wigs were made with synthetic hair they were much more affordable. This version of the lace front wig was only 60 dollars. I was super excited to finally be able to try one. When you initially purchase these wigs the lace is long. You then have to cut it to match your hairline. It is crucial that you cut this lace properly or it ...

• wont fit right. One thing that I like about lace front wigs is that they can either be glued on or used on a day by day basis. I have never glued mine on personally, because I have to give extra special attention to my natural hair. . I was easily able to style this synthetic lace front wig the way I wanted. I could pull the wig up into a pony tail that actually looked real, and I didn’t have to have bangs to hide the wig lines. It also had a very snug fit, so I never had to worry about it falling off. I have worn extensions before that fell off in public and it was embarrassing. This wig blends in with my scalp, making the strands look like they are coming from my
        head. The synthetic lace front wig last much longer than any other. I had it for a total of three months before I had to replace it.

This wig did have some bad things about it. The most annoying thing was that it would shed all of the time. The good thing is that it had plenty of strands, so it didn’t effect the wig too much. Also after wearing it for a month, the lace started to become distorted. This made it harder to do more natural looking styles. Besides that I really didn’t have any problems. I was still getting compliments, well after having the wig over a month. I urge every woman to try one of these popular and fashionable lace front wigs. They are versatile and will out do any other synthetic wigs out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061160551230/k2311a0627/6.27.10