Head Liquidmetal 4 racquet
  • I have had this racquet for about three years now I have to say that its one of the best intermediate racquets currently sold
  • This primarily I think is due to the overly large sweet spot in the racquet
  • I also have noticed that this racquet has a lot power because of the racquet’s, so hitting the ball lightly will make the it go a long way
  • In summary, this is a great racquet to have and I highly recommend it to intermediate players who have a low to moderate swing style and also value power shots over spin shots

• by Qman333

The Head Liquidmetal 4 is a good racquet for players who are looking for a intermediate racquet with a lot of power for a low price. I have had this racquet for about three years now I have to say that its one of the best intermediate racquets currently sold.

Hitting a groundstroke with this racquet makes hitting even the toughest shots easy.

This primarily I think is due to the overly large sweet spot in the racquet.

Even if I hit the tennis ball a few inches from the rim

on the racquet, it will usually go where I intended it to go.

I also have noticed that this racquet has a lot power because of the racquet’s, so hitting the ball lightly will make the it go a long way.

When I go up to the net to hit volleys, I have to make sure that I don’t “punch” the ball as hard as I do with my other racquets since then will go out of the court.

I have found that, although this racquet is generally used more for ...

• power then precision, I can still control the ball pretty well.

The biggest drawback of the racquet is its inability to hit spins effectively.

As I stated above, the racquet was made for power over precision, meaning that it was not meant to hit spin with, so players with heavy should probably not play with this racquet.

Serving with the racquet is average, but I noticed that it gave an additional boost of speed.

Returning a serve is probably the best aspect of the racquet as even the fastest served can

be “Tamed” with the use of this racquet.

Since the racquet is pretty heavy, is stable (supposedly due to Head’s integration of “Total Sweetspot Construction” where Head puts a special metal in four spots of the racquet), and has a good integrated dampening system, it’s pretty easy to just hold your racquet up against a serve and get it over the net.

In summary, this is a great racquet to have and I highly recommend it to intermediate players who have a low to moderate swing style and also value power shots over spin shots.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3527061160521230/k2311a0627/6.27.10