Cream Silk Best Ever Reshape Standout Straight Conditioner
  • I bought this miracle conditioner tube at Metro Market Market Department Store because I wanted to get a straight somewhat relaxed looking hair even if I don’t go to a salon
  • If you have oily skin and is pimple prone, I suggest that you use a hair cap first while waiting for 2 minutes before you rinse it off with water
  • It would also be better if you have a hand bidet hose to use to avoid the conditioner residue running down your face and back
  • But as for the totality of the product, I am really satisfied with the result and I highly recommend it to all my friends who wanted to have straight standout shiny hair
  • The price of this amazing product was only $ 1.22 for 100ml easy to squeeze tube

• by brandobrando

I bought this miracle conditioner tube at Metro Market Market Department Store because I wanted to get a straight somewhat relaxed looking hair even if I don’t go to a salon. I got traumatized already for hair relaxed treatment and hair rebonds. It only damaged my hair causing split ends due to strong chemical ingredient.

I bought Creamsilk Reshape Standout Straight Conditioner to daily treat my dry and lifeless hair. At least using this product will not be too harsh

as what chemically treated products have done to my crowning glory.

I personally like the botanical freshness scent of Creamsilk Reshape Standout Straight Conditioner. It has long lasting smell on my hair plus it gives the right straight shiny look which is perfect to combine with my favorite leave on mask.

I use this every after shampoo and I am really satisfied with its end result. Creamsilk Reshape Standout Straight Conditioner has ion relax technology that relaxes frizzy and wavy ...

• hair strands that I have.

It also corrects imperfections on my hair because of its precision care system giving me close to flawless hair. If you have oily skin and is pimple prone, I suggest that you use a hair cap first while waiting for 2 minutes before you rinse it off with water.

It would also be better if you have a hand bidet hose to use to avoid the conditioner residue running down your face and back. Even

if the conditioner is not heavy, you might get a reaction if your skin is too sensitive resulting to breakouts.

But as for the totality of the product, I am really satisfied with the result and I highly recommend it to all my friends who wanted to have straight standout shiny hair. The price of this amazing product was only $ 1.

22 for 100ml easy to squeeze tube.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061160451230/k2311a0627/6.27.10