The Orb Factory Sticky Mosaics
  • I bought this at a discount warehouse type store and was only able to find 3 different boxes of the sticky mosaics
  • I'm sure at four years old my daughter could have done this but I think a lot of other four years old may have a hard time doing these
  • After seeing how much my daughter enjoyed these I bought more of them for my neice and cousin for their birthdays

• by shaggin83

The Orb factory makes these awesome craft kits called Sticky Mosaics. Each kit has a different theme such as In the ocean is all fish designs. I bought this at a discount warehouse type store and was only able to find 3 different boxes of the sticky mosaics.

Inside each boxed kit there are five different designs to create mosaics on. Each design has numbers that match a certain color.

Your child has to locate the number

they are looking for on the chart on the back of the box. This craft is great for children who have a long attention span.

It will keep them occupied for quite awhile. Kids with shorter attention spans may just give up as this can take so long.

When the designs are done they are so beautiful. My six year old daughter loves them! The box says for four and up.

I’m sure at four years old ...

• my daughter could have done this but I think a lot of other four years old may have a hard time doing these. In each kit is a sheet of tiny square stickers that your child has to peel off.

Each sheet is a different color. There are extras on each sheet in case you loose a few.

My daughter used the extras in the end when we were all finished to make her own designs on

paper. In each kit there are 5 little plastic hangers that you stick on the back of each finished design that allows you to hang your picture on a wall.

The designs are on a sturdy cardboard so you can prob them up against something if you dont have any room to hang them on your walls. After seeing how much my daughter enjoyed these I bought more of them for my neice and cousin for their birthdays.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1227061160431230/k2311a0627/6.27.10