Zaxbys Kickin Chicken Sandwich  » Food  »
  • I ussually just stick to chicken tenders when I go to Zaxby's but today I decided to try something a little bit different off a friends recommendation
  • I would say if you don't find either of those two sauces appealing then try and avoid this sandwich

• by Carter Horton

I ussually just stick to chicken tenders when I go to Zaxby’s but today I decided to try something a little bit different off a friends recommendation. I tried out the Kickin Chicken Sandwich.

If you have ever been to Zaxbys then you already really know all of the ingredients involved on the

sandwich. For the bread they use there famous texas toast that comes along with every meal they serve. It is crispy, buttery, and thick three words that make everyone happy. Then they put three of their famous chicken strips in the middle for there meat. To top it all off they smother the chicken tenders with a buffalo sauce and some ranch dressing. The ranch and buffalo give it a spicy sort of cooling flavor that make your taste buds explode. I would say if you don’t find either of those two sauces appealing then try and avoid this sandwich. Also if you are on a ...

• Zaxbys Kickin Chicken Sandwich
      diet or just trying to eat a little bit healthier this sandwich should be avoided as it is not really healthy for you in anyways, the bread alone would make it unhealthy.

I got it with an order of there heavily seasoned fries and a cold soda and I was good to

go. Stuffed full of great flavor and taste, the decision for this sandwich can’t go wrong.

If you are also interested in this resteraunt I would reccommend some other items on the menu such as: Zalads, Big Zax Snack, Chicken Finger Plate, or the fried mushrooms. All of these items are good all around.

N Davis says :

How can zaxbys use the name kickin chicken for their sandwich when there is already a kickin chicken resturant and their chicken is called kickin chicken.

Brittany says :

I’m not a lawyer, but I would imagine that if neither restaurant acquired (or was able to acquire) a trademark for the name then either restaurant can legally use the name. Movie titles and book titles are another example of names that cannot be copyrighted and can be used repeatedly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727061160411230/k2311a0627/6.27.10