Mineral Care Dead Sea Prestige Spa: Lemon Grass Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Nevertheless, I like an odd lotion every once in a while
  • I bought Mineral Care Dead Sea Prestige Spa
  • The lotion is very watery and slightly greasy, which is not a problem for me, since I apply it mostly on my knees and elbows, which tend to dry up, but which might be unpleasant for others
  • Unfortunately, I cannot say that I've noticed considerable improvemnt in the condition of my skin after a couple of month's use

• by Rachel Evans

I do not use a body lotion on a regular basis - I tend to bath in the evenings, and subsequently, I’m often too tired to employ a complicated skin care regime. Nevertheless, I like an odd lotion every once in a while.

I bought Mineral Care Dead Sea Prestige Spa: Lemon Grass Body Lotion as a treat for my dry skin, and because I adore lemon grass smell. The fragrance is, in fact, quite strong - too

strong, perhaps, for someone with a tender sense of smell. It is pleasant, fresh and energizing, so to speak. Therefore, it is best when used in the morning rather than in the evenings, as it can make falling asleep quite difficult.

The lotion is very watery and slightly greasy, which is not a problem for me, since I apply it mostly on my knees and elbows, which tend to dry up, but which might be unpleasant for others.

• Unfortunately, I cannot say that I’ve noticed considerable improvemnt in the condition of my skin after a couple of month’s use. While this might have to do with my irregularity of use, I must say that other (and slightly cheaper) brands have been of more use to my even despite my problems with remembering to apply the lotion every day. Moreover, the lotion has started to separate into a greasy, semi-transparent layer and one much like whipped cream;

the product requires energetic shaking before each use now. I can also complain about its consistency; if it was thicker, application would have been simpler and the chance of spilling it on clothing or of having it run down my hand would have been lesser.

Overall, I am not unhappy with the product, but I do believe there are better and cheaper alternatives, even if their smell is less intense. I do not think I’ll be buying this brand again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061160391230/k2311a0627/6.27.10