Freschetta Naturally Rising Pizza
  • I have always been a big Digiorno man myself but I decided to try something new with this one
  • The first thing that I noticed was different was the cheese, compared to other frozen pizza it looked like they used actual cheese and thats a great start for any pizza
  • Another thing that catchs my taste buds is the crust its got a seasoning on it that gives it amazing flavors
  • I love the crust on a pizza so any pizza like that has my heart already
  • I like pepperoni but the cheese one was truly my favorite

• by Carter Horton

I have always been a big Digiorno man myself but I decided to try something new with this one. I got one of the Freschetta Natural Rising Pepperoni Pizza from the frozen pizza section recently.

So I got home and popped it in the oven and just from the smell I

knew that I was in for a treat. Roughly 20 minutes later this tastie delight was ready to be served up on a platter. The first thing that I noticed was different was the cheese, compared to other frozen pizza it looked like they used actual cheese and thats a great start for any pizza. Another thing that catchs my taste buds is the crust its got a seasoning on it that gives it amazing flavors. I love the crust on a pizza so any pizza like that has my heart already.

After destroying three quarters of the pizza I was more than satisfied ...

• Freschetta Naturally Rising  Pizza
      with my decision to buy this, over the usual. It was a great change and a great pizza. I will probably pick this up next time instead of the more common selections such as digiorno and red baron.

If you really want to take this too the next level I would reccomend

that you smother it in ranch dressing. I really do mean smother it cause a little ranch is never enough for me. Also I would say that I enjoyed the four cheese pizza alot more than I did the pepperoni one. I like pepperoni but the cheese one was truly my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727061160361230/k2311a0627/6.27.10