The Hurt Locker (2009) movie  » Movies  »
  • Well after hearing some word that this movie was one of the best of 2009 I had to watch it for myself to see if the hype was true
  • I have seen a few movies based on the war in Iraq and I think this is probably one of the best I have seen, if not the best

• by Carter Horton

Well after hearing some word that this movie was one of the best of 2009 I had to watch it for myself to see if the hype was true. I have to say they were not lying this movie was great.

I will not ruin the story but pretty much there is a team of three soldiers on a bomb squad in Iraq. There job is to go to certain sites in

Iraq and disarm potential bombs and threats. They only have 30 days left on their rotation but they are jam packed with danger around every turn. As there time goes on they become much more deeper and emotional involved. They begin to discover what it is about war they hate and in others love.

This movie was suspensful from beginning to end. I have seen a few movies based on the ...

• war in Iraq and I think this is probably one of the best I have seen, if not the best. The action takes place nonstop and as you will find out the main character brings this action throughout and makes you think. The ending makes you think long after its over and you feel like you see through the eyes of soldier to understand what they are truly going through. Most war
        movies seem to have some pretty general plots just mostly based around the action but this one digs deeper into the psychie of the soldiers and what it is like for them to kill someone or risk their own lives everyday. I would say this is probably one of the best movies that has come out in the last few years and its a must see for anyone that enjoys a war action movie.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1127061160351230/k2311a0627/6.27.10