Pigeon Laundry Detergent  » Baby care  »
  • When I noticed that my baby skin got irritation, I started to check everything that related to his skin
  • And he said that I should use special detergent for the baby to avoid the skin allergic reaction on my baby skin
  • If you only use it to wash the baby clothes, I don't think you will finish it so quick

• by reviewlover

I never know that the baby skin could get allergic reaction of the detergent that we use to wash the baby clothes. Until I saw it my self on my baby skin. Then I understand why people are willing to buy special laundry detergent for their baby.

When I noticed that my baby skin got irritation, I started to check everything that related to his skin. He did not eat anything yet since he still get full breast-feeding.

So they only possible reason for his skin allergic is because of the clothes that he wear every day.

I went to the pediatric and asked his suggestion for my baby skin allergic. And he said that I should use special detergent for the baby to avoid the skin allergic reaction on my baby skin.

So I got my first Pigeon Laundry detergent from the baby store because this was the only special detergent for the baby that ...

• I could find in my city. I started to wash the baby clothes with this Pigeon detergent.

And I was so surprise to see the result on the baby skin. After I used this detergent to wash the clothes of my baby, his skin did not have big rash anymore. Amazing! So the skin rash that he got before was coming from the reaction of the detergent that I used to wash his clothes.

The price of this

Pigeon Laundry Detergent is a bit more expensive than the normal detergent for us. But if this really the way to stop the skin rash from the allergic reaction, I would not mind to buy this detergent to wash my baby clothes. For 1 kilogram of Pigeon Laundry detergent, you pay around 8 dollar. If you only use it to wash the baby clothes, I don’t think you will finish it so quick. So it’s really worth the money.

Recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5427061160321130/k2311a0627/6.27.10