Demdaco Willow Tree Sculptures  » Gifts  »
www.demdaco.com
  • I love the Willow Tree line of art made by Demdaco and while more and more gift shops are selling these items due to their popularity, I discovered recently that Demdaco has its own websight (www. demdaco

• by cjaneb877
      Take a peruse through www. demdaco. com and you are bound to find a gift for your mother, father, sister, brother, child, or friend.

Demdaco’s recent line of Willow Tree wooden sculptures have become one of the largest selling items at local Hallmark stores throughout the USA. This simple line of handcrafted wooden sculptures has the innate ability to touch the heart of a loved one without having to say a word.

The artist’s level of creativity and detail in these small wooden figurines is truly admirable. This Christmas they even designed a wooden Nativity Set that is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen.

The characters are larger than those in most home nativity sets and the simplicity of the natural colors and shapes is enough to captivate just about anyone’s attention. I absolutely love this line of art.

...

• One of the things I like best about it is that despite the fine crafting, each piece is affordable to most everyone. The pieces come as small as ornaments for Christmas Trees, which are usually under five dollars, to larger statues.

I have never seen one sell for more than twenty five dollars anywhere. I have started my own collection and I get compliments on it constantly.

I

love the Willow Tree line of art made by Demdaco and while more and more gift shops are selling these items due to their popularity, I discovered recently that Demdaco has its own websight (www. demdaco.

com). Here each piece can be visualized and appreciated by all! I give Demdaco two huge thumbs up for producing this line of collectables! Each piece truly captivates so much emotion and feeling despite the simplistic artistry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 46201116030331/k2311a012/1.2.07