Aspirin Bayer Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • One of the best tablet that I normally use for pain killer
  • Because I know that this medicine will not help me to cure the fever

• by reviewlover

One of the best tablet that I normally use for pain killer. Sometimes, we have a little headache because of stress or not feeling well. Then for me, that’s the time to take Aspirin Bayer tablet. Since I can get this tablet easily from the store, I never buy a lot of this product. I normally buy when I need it. In front of our house, there is a small store that sell this tablet. Of course, the

price that they ask for one tablet of this medicine will be more expensive if I compare with the one in the drug store. But it’s a little different only. I would not mind to pay a little extra for them when I need to buy this Aspirin Bayer tablet.

When I feel the headache, I will ask my helper to go to the front to buy few tablets of Aspirin Bayer. Then I will take this medicine with warm ...

• water or warm tea. It only need 15 or 20 minutes to get the reaction of this medicine in my body. The headache will slowly disappeared and I never get negative reaction of taking this tablet. That’s why I continue to take this medicine whenever I have a little headache. But if the headache will be followed by fever, I normally stop using it and go to the doctor to get special medicine from the doctor. Because I know
        that this medicine will not help me to cure the fever. The fever need more serious medicine to cure it.

The price of Aspirin Bayer is not so expensive. For 8 tablets of this medicine, I only need to pay 5 dollar. Good medicine, no side effect for me unless you take it for long consumption, then you need the help from the doctor to tell you exactly what is the dosage that you can take for your body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627061160291130/k2311a0627/6.27.10