XPS Dell Laptop
  • Now i have heard good and bad things about Dell, and i was alittle ify when i decided to buy from them
  • So i went on thier website and searched around until i found the laptop for me
  • They had very good rates for monthly payments without paying overly that much in intrested, which i thought was awesome
  • One of the best things about buying one of their laptops/desk tops is you can custamize it to fix your needs
  • Dell has been amazing for me, even when calling to find out how m uch i have left to pay or make an extra payment (which u can do online, or call) i have yet to have to wait more then a few minutes before talking to a real person

• by RedPrince

I have had a few laptops in the last 7 years, from Acer’s to my current Dell Laptop. I have a XPS M1330.

Now i have heard good and bad things about Dell, and i was alittle ify when i decided to buy from them.

But my old laptop died and i was sick of putting money into it.

One of my co-workers told me they bought a Dell and loved it.

Saddly i didnt have alot of money

at the time and they also informed me about Dell’s payment plan ofr their computers.

So i went on thier website and searched around until i found the laptop for me.

I sent in my info to see if i would be approved for finacing and within 24 hours they got back to me and i was approved.

They had very good rates for monthly payments without paying overly that much in intrested, which i thought was awesome.

One ...

• of the best things about buying one of their laptops/desk tops is you can custamize it to fix your needs.

I have also been overly impressed with Dell’s custerm service, after 3 years my mother board died on me (had nothing to do with their computer) i called them up and told them what had happened and they had a service man at my house within 24 hours to fix it in my house.

(you do have to have

the warrenty) but even if you didnt have the warrent they would still send the service man, you’d just have to pay for it.

Dell has been amazing for me, even when calling to find out how m uch i have left to pay or make an extra payment (which u can do online, or call) i have yet to have to wait more then a few minutes before talking to a real person.

All in all 2 thumbs way up for Dell.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6327061160141130/k2311a0627/6.27.10