Erth Origins Papaya and Pearl Whitening Herbal Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like how soft and supple my skin is after I use this product
  • As for my own experience, it does not give the result I wanted for skin whitening
  • If you consider serious skin whitening or to even your skin tone, I still suggest on soaps which contains glutathione or with kojic acid and Arbutin content into it
  • I recommend this product to all who wants to have velvety skin which is good for all skin types

• by strawberrychocodahi

I included this product for my collection of papaya soaps with pearl essence. I do notice that most Chinese would say pearl is good for lightening the skin tone so I did buy this product at Watsons store for a try. It costs $ 1.

37 for 135g of bar soap. It is very similar to other papaya soap which is orange in color and with the scent of sweet papaya and melon for me.

The texture was

just smooth, fine and lathery. It does not give me dryness after use or skin irritation.

I like how soft and supple my skin is after I use this product. It also moisturizes my skin because of the pearl content.

As for my own experience, it does not give the result I wanted for skin whitening. I still got this tan line on my arms which I didn’t notice any improvement on skin lightening after using this product for two weeks.

Even if I have to finish the whole bar, I ...

• guess the whitening properties were not just enough to produce the skin lightening effect that I really wanted. Although I really like how Erth Origins Papaya and Pearl Whitening Herbal Soap stays longer after I use it since it leaves a very good smell in the bathroom that even my brother and mom would compliment on it whenever I use this soap.

If you consider serious skin whitening or to even your skin tone, I still suggest on soaps which contains glutathione or with kojic acid and Arbutin content into it.

Papaya and pearl might have been a good combination of Erth Origins which is safe to use even for sensitive skin.

At least I don’t get my face red or itchy even if I leave the lather on my face for 3 to 5 minutes using this soap. But I don’t say you do the same because we do have different skin types and levels of toleration when it comes to certain products.

I recommend this product to all who wants to have velvety skin which is good for all skin types.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127061160131130/k2311a0627/6.27.10