Hyland’s Sinus Tablets  » Health  »
  • Best of all I love the way they dissolve in my mouth rapidly without the use of water which makes them very easy for me to take when I need to take them
  • I know some organic store even carry this homeopathic medicine as well
  • I would recommend this natural sinus relief medicine to anyone of my loved ones suffering from sinus problems because it is so gentle and doesn’t interact with any medication, and it got rid of my own sinus problems within a week

• by Soleil Robins

Lately, I have been suffering from sinus headaches and I hate taking drugstore brand sinus relief medicine to help treat my sinus problems. So, I have been using Hyland’s Sinus Tablets which is homeopathic medicine to treat sinus headaches and stuffiness. Best of all I love the way they dissolve in my mouth rapidly without the use of water which makes them very easy for me to take when I need to take them.

The Hyland’s Sinus Tablets comes in a small bottle with 100 tablets in it. The tablets inside the bottle are white in color and round in shape. They leave a white residue on your fingertips and need to be handles with care

when you take them because they seem to fall apart very easily. I always find it is easier to pour 1 or 1 tablets into a spoon first and after pop them underneath my tongue to dissolve completely. I usually only need to take about 2 tablets 3 times a day to help keep my sinus headache away when I have a sinus infection. However, I do feel very thirsty after taking the medicine and I find I end up drinking a lot of water otherwise my headache does come back.

This homeopathic medicine also seems to help relieve my runny nose and stuffiness as well when I am sick with a cold or sinus infections,

• and even suffering from allergies. The tablets do help my breathe a lot freer when I am taking them which is really nice because I am not using my nose spray as much, which I hate too use since it hurts my nose and barely works. I even seem to like the sweet taste of the dissolvable tablets which makes them easier for me to take when I need to find some natural relief from my sinus infection and headache.

The store that I get my Hyland’s Sinus Tablets at is my local drugstore. You may be able to find yours in your local drugstore as well or even your local homeopathic medicine store or

herbal store. I know some organic store even carry this homeopathic medicine as well. I would recommend this natural sinus relief medicine to anyone of my loved ones suffering from sinus problems because it is so gentle and doesn’t interact with any medication, and it got rid of my own sinus problems within a week. I will be using these tablets in the future to help with any sinus problems I may end up having. Hopefully, this will not happy.

For those of you who try the homeopathic sinus tablets I hope you are able to find some relief from your sinus problems if you do take them. I wish you all the very best with feeling better soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427061159981130/k2311a0627/6.27.10