Avon.com  » Web sites  »
  • Since it was around the holidays I thought it would be perfect to do my shopping from avon all in when convenient place
  • I also had took out the items I had brought myself and opened it to see how it look and if I like it since I have never purchased anything from them before
  • Now I am a big shopper at avon's website and always make sure I know what new items is coming out
  • They are really thriving to make sure you products you ordered is of quality, and if you are not satisfied, you can easily return with no problem

• by Micole

I was at a grocery store when I had pick up a avon magazine. It was during the holidays and the front cover had caught my eye, which had a picture of a little girl holding a gift. I look through it and found all sorts of stuff that I can buy.

That night when I went home I ended up going to their website which contains a whole lot more of merchandise that is not all included in the magazine. They had a variety of different items from kids toys, clothes, electronics, household items, and cosmetics.

Since it was around the holidays I thought it would be perfect to do my shopping from avon all in when convenient place. It

was convenient for me and less hassle than trying to go to a department store fighting the large crowds. So I had purchased some items for friends and family and a couple of things for myself. The website is so easy to navigate from everything is organize from each section making it easy for to find what you are looking for.

I received everything in less than 2 weeks and with that I had received gift papers for my gifts that I had purchased, which I didn’t ask for, that was nice of them. I also had took out the items I had brought myself and opened it to see how it look and if I like it since ...

• I have never purchased anything from them before.

I brought a couple things for myself, one of them was a purse which was only around $20. It was black and it was a medium size purse. I look exactly how it look on the website. I also brought some bath wash and deodorant of various kinds that really smelled good. They were only $1.00 each. A lot of their stuff are pretty nice and the price is reasonable too. I had ended saving money just by shopping with avon.

I had put to the side money that I was going to spend on shopping for everyone and went way under that budget. I was really proud of myself and glad I

went to avon’s website. Another thing I like about avon is that not only can you buy online but you can also buy from a representative and they deliver the items you purchase right to your door. How cool is that to shop from home and have it conveniently brought to your door without stepping out.

Now I am a big shopper at avon’s website and always make sure I know what new items is coming out. They have great products and even the representatives are really nice too. They are really thriving to make sure you products you ordered is of quality, and if you are not satisfied, you can easily return with no problem. I love it and recommend it.

Avon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2025061159440230/k2311a0625/6.25.10