Ruby Tuesday Valdosta Ga  » Restaurants  »
1700 Norman Drive, Valdosta Ga
  • I love to go to restaurants and try new things and foods
  • However there are those times that I like to have more traditional foods in more traditional restaurants
  • I think that they have the best salad bar that I have ever seen
  • My only issue is that they are a little expensive

• by mandavalga

For anyone who follows my reviews they know that i am a restaurant buff. I love to go to restaurants and try new things and foods. However there are those times that I like to have more traditional foods in more traditional restaurants. One of my favorite all time restaurants is Ruby Tuesday.

I love the atmosphere of ruby Tuesday. It is very upscale and romantic. Every time that I go

in there it reminds me of a restaurant that you would find in a novel. I say that because its very elegant looking. The lights are down to a rather easy-on-the eye rightness and it gives you a very relaxed feel. When I go in there I can help but wonder if I will meet some tall dark and handsome stranger.

The food is wonderful. The salad bar is so fresh and crisp.

• I have never had a problem with brown or warm lettuce its always cool and crisp. The tomatoes, cucumbers and other salad ingredients that they provide are fresh as well. I think that they have the best salad bar that I have ever seen. I really enjoy it.

I have tried a few items on their menu, but I believe that my favorite is the grilled salmon. It’s absolutely delicious. its lightly seasoned,

and topped with a light sauce. I love to just squeeze a lemon wedge over the top of it and enjoy.

The staff is great, they are very knowledgeable and friendly. They are helpful and quick to make sure that you have the best experience that you can.

My only issue is that they are a little expensive. I think that if they cut their prices more, they would be open to more of the public.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 725061159420230/k2311a0625/6.25.10