Boomers  » Entertainment  »
1500 W. 7TH. Street Upland, CA 91786 (909) 946-9555
  • The staff there were very patient with the children and when ever we had a problem they were there quickly to see what was needed
  • I highly recommend this place for your entertainment

• by Micole

Going to Boomers was a whole lot of fun. We had went there for a friends birthday and we just had the time of our life. The place was big and had lots of activities for us to do. We went there just expecting to stay for about 2 hours and ended up staying a whole lot longer.

One of the attractions I went to was the miniature golf course, it was not very big but enough for to have fun and play a couple games. It was nice how they had it set up and look as if you were in a real golf game. It was really a

lot of fun.

I also went to the cosmic golf course which is quite similar to the miniature golf course but with more design to it, it actually has the miniature golf are glowed in the dark which is kind of neat.

The go carts and the bumper cars are a lot of fun to. Me and some of the kids were on the bumper cars and was trying to go fast as we can. They have belts and you are secure and safe. The little kids will have to ride with an adult though but it is fun like you in a speed race.

The bumper cars is of course ...

• a machine you ride in that you can just bump everyone, everybody seem to love that the most. It is crazy how we think bumping other people with our cars is fun but it is fun as long as it is just for play.

There were so many other features too like the battling cage, the rock climber, the kiddie rides, and of course the game room. They had a huge selection of games with everything lit up to ease you in. The kids are always winning stuff on their game room and they really enjoy themselves.

I had tons of fun too and look forward to going back again. The

staff there were very patient with the children and when ever we had a problem they were there quickly to see what was needed. My son had used a machine that was apparently broken but there were no sign on it.

It ended up taking his money, so I had ask for assistance with one of the staff and they politely came over and fixed the machine and gave my son his money back plus a free game token. They were really courteous and I was thankful.

This place is so exciting for the grown ups and the kids and you will truly enjoy yourself. I highly recommend this place for your entertainment.

Boomers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5925061159300230/k2311a0625/6.25.10