Amazon.com
  • Every textbook I searched for, I found cheaper than the price my school was selling it for
  • This way I can get even more money back so that it barely cost me anything to get the book
  • The only thing I don't like about Amazon is the fact that they aren't very timely with shipping it to my dorm, even if I pay extra
  • So overall, I really love Amazon and I go there for most of my shopping needs

• by forevergrateful12

I was never a big fan of Amazon but that was because I never really took the chance to use it. I began using it when I needed textbooks for school. One of my friends had told me that it was better to buy books on Amazon rather than the university bookstore because they are cheaper.

Well, she was right. Every textbook I searched for, I found cheaper than the price my school

was selling it for.

And when I buy the books off of this site, I can resell it on the same site! This way I can get even more money back so that it barely cost me anything to get the book. Someone out there taking some class will need the same textbook.

The only thing I don’t like about Amazon is the fact that they aren’t very timely with shipping it to ...

• my dorm, even if I pay extra. With most classes, you have to have the book my the certain date and sometimes Amazon can’t get it to me on time.

So I have to go to my class without my book for a few days. Now I have learned to find out what books I will need during the summer.

That way Amazon has pletty of time to send it to me. I

also love that Amazon has absolutely anything you could ever look for.

I needed a new USB cable for my Blackberry 8900. When I went on to Amazon to look for one, I saw one for two dollars with free shipping.

I also bought my blackberry on Amazon for fifty dollars cheaper than AT&T was selling it for. So overall, I really love Amazon and I go there for most of my shopping needs.

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2025061159170230/k2311a0625/6.25.10