The Gates TV Show
  • This vampire story of a man trying to keep his newly turned wife under control is kind of weird, I think
  • It seems like an interesting story, I just hope it doesn't start becoming just like the Vampire Diaries or True Blood

• by forevergrateful12

This is a brand new summer television show that just premiered last Sunday. It’s another show about vampires, however there are a lot of vampire shows out right now. So I am a bit concerned about the success of this show.

I’m not too sure how well it’s going to go, but I’m trying to have high hopes for it because from what I have seen from the first episode, it looks quite unique. And uniqueness is what a vampire

show needs these days.

If it’s a repeat of all the other shows, then it’s going to get cancelled before the season is even over. From what I gather from the first episode, this town was built with a gate around it in order to protect the people that live inside.

Although it is a very secure town, there is a lot of danger that is living right inside the gates. When this man goes missing, the police chief thinks ...

• that it was something inside the gates, but the man above him told him that the police station is not doing their job in keeping the bad people out of the gates.

Finally, they end up dropping the case. We also see the lives of the vampires and wolves that are inside the gates.

The man who went missing was actually killed by a vampire. This vampire story of a man trying to keep his newly turned wife under control

is kind of weird, I think.

I’m not sure where it’s going yet. The male vampire leaves for a business trip and while he is gone, the female vampire kills this random guy he seducing him.

When her husband returns early, he gets angry with her because he provides her with all the blood she needs. It seems like an interesting story, I just hope it doesn’t start becoming just like the Vampire Diaries or True Blood.

We will have to see.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1025061159160230/k2311a0625/6.25.10