Swiffer Sweep Vac  » Housewares  »
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone with hardwood or tile floors

• by bluepetals
      My home has hardwood floors throughout. The floors seem to attract dust and debris within minutes of my cleaning them and when I sweep there is always a bit of fine dust and debris that flys around in the air.

The same happens if I vacuum with the larger pieces of dirt being picked up but fine dust is left swirling in the air and settling wherever

it may land.

I knew I had to have a better way for daily cleaning than this.

I saw the commercial for the Swiffer Sweep Vac and felt strongly this would accomplish both tasks of picking up dirt and debris with the sweeping cloth to attract and keep hold of the smaller debris.

I did some research on-line and sent my coupon request in to the ...

• company and received it within a week of my request.

I have now purchased the Swiffer Sweep Vac and it is absolutely everything I had hoped it would be both vacuuming up the big dirt and collecting the debri that had flown all over in the air when I cleaned.

Also as a person with limited mobility it is great for getting into areas I would normally be

unable to clean without some assistance.

I highly recommend this product to anyone with hardwood or tile floors.

The directions for assembly are very easy to understand and the product does what it promises.

There is also a one year warranty on the product which is nice to know when u purchase a product.

I am now hoping to purchase the Swiffer WetJet for mopping my hardwood floors.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53211011590731/k2311a1021/10.21.05