Lancome Hydra Zen NeuroCalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this when I was in Luxembourg as I was sure that I would run out of creams here in Gabs for the last weeks of our stay here
  • In addition, I prefer to use creams and moisturizers from a favored or tried brand, Lancome
  • But I like the cream itself as it smells nice, pleasant something that I actually like to put on in the night which is already a plus factor for me
  • The skin feels definitely well hydrated and moisturized
  • I have plenty at the moment with the upcoming removal but I have not noticed that it relieves my stress (at all)

• by bethbarl

I have just finished a jar of Bienfait Multi-Vital from Lancome and since a week now, I have started using HydraZen. I bought this when I was in Luxembourg as I was sure that I would run out of creams here in Gabs for the last weeks of our stay here. It is not easy to find creams and make-up in this country, I usually bring them back from home. In addition, I prefer to use creams and moisturizers from a favored or tried brand, Lancome.

Lancome’s Hydra Zen claims to relieve stress and fatigue. I do not quite believe it. But

I like the cream itself as it smells nice, pleasant something that I actually like to put on in the night which is already a plus factor for me. The jar is heavy though as it is in glass which makes it impractical to carry around. Fortunately, when I brought it back here I had a few things in my luggage - some creams, medicine and documents so it was not a big concern.

The cream itself is easy to spread and blend all over my face and neck which badly need moisturizing and hydration as I am feeling the effects of a dry winter already. If there´s anything that I will not forget, it’s to clean and moisturize my face each and every night no matter how exhausted I am. The teeth, face and the sensitive parts of my body get all this much attention from me.

As a moisturizer, it does the job well as I do not get that dryness on my face at all even though I apply the cream just once at night. I feel no tightening of the skin or any negative reaction to the cream. There is no need to reapply it under my skin before ...

• Lancome Hydra Zen NeuroCalm Soothing Anti-Stress Moisturising Cream
      I put on make up as it works its way on my skin already the night before. The mornings after, I could still feel the cream on my face when I wash it. The skin feels definitely well hydrated and moisturized.

This cream is also economical as I just need to dab a little on my face and I could spread it evenly on my face. I also like that it is not a thick cream which makes it easy to wear on the skin. I never feel that I am putting on a mask at night because it is light on

the skin. At any rate, I would not also mind if it is sticky (which it is not) as the weather is quite cold and I don’t mind anything (even sticky creams) to help me keep warm.

For its price of € 50, I find this to be a reasonable value product. Each jar can last for 4 months which is not bad. I get a product which smells good, hypoallergenic, easy to blend and most of all, functions well as a moisturizer. Stress reliever? I have plenty at the moment with the upcoming removal but I have not noticed that it relieves my stress (at all).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125061158910130/k2311a0625/6.25.10