Andel’s Hotel, Prague  » Hotels  »
Stroupeznickeho 21, Prague 15000, Czech Republic
  • The colour scheme in the hotel is very interesting, mostly white and red which gives it a very modern, minimalistic feel
  • Heated bathroom floors make it convenient and fun to have showers in the winter
  • You can have a full, scrambled eggs & bacon type breakfast which is absolutely delicious 3

• by Dcsk

I stayed in Andel’s Hotel in Prague when my friend was posted in Prague for a work assignment and I was invited to come along for a “free” holiday. From the start I was in awe of this quaint little boutique. The colour scheme in the hotel is very interesting, mostly white and red which gives it a very modern, minimalistic feel.

The rooms are not very big but they are actually pretty comfortable. A major plus point for me

was the fact that the bathroom floors were heated. As I was staying there during winter, this was a very good comfort for me, since I didn’t have to endure the freezing cold tiles as I would have in most hotels.

The bed is huge and comfy although it takes up about 60% of the floor space in the hotel room! It’s also good that they have internet access in the room so I could keep up to date with ...

• my e-mails while I was on holiday.

Another interesting feature is the option to have “breakfast in bed” served to you. While they don’t literally serve you breakfast in bed, they will serve breakfast to you early in the morning if you fill in the required form and hang it outside your bedroom door. It’ll come in a nice bed tray which you can have in bed if you want. Very, very cool.

To be specific, here a quick summary of

the very fun parts about staying in Andel’s Hotel:-

1. Heated bathroom floors make it convenient and fun to have showers in the winter. You don’t have to worry about the cold tiles

2. Breakfast in bed! You can have a full, scrambled eggs & bacon type breakfast which is absolutely delicious

3. Interesting decoration and colour scheme makes the hotel feel very vibrant.

In conclusion I will give this hotel a 8/10 and intend to come back to Andel’s Hotel in Prague very shortly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 225061158780130/k2311a0625/6.25.10