ASUS Designo MS236H Widescreen LCD  » Computers  »
  • This SUS Designo MS236H is definitely top in my list

• by LaPinay

I use to work in a business process outsourcing for quite some time where our team had to catalog and categorize documents. Although we can function quite well with one monitor, we become more efficient if we use two monitors at the same time. Clients were constantly visiting our workspace and it was important to showcase an efficient but elegant work environment. Thus, we were glad when management decided to purchase additional monitors. We were happier when we saw and started using the new ASUS Designo MS236H.

When I saw the monitors lined up in the workstations, my eyes popped! I was told

that each one was 23” and was really spacious. When I opened the documents, there was enough space that I could choose to layout two pages in the same monitor without compromising the size and integrity of the document. I could choose to open the document and occupy the entire real estate too to minimize squinting especially if the fonts were small. I amped up my speed with the new monitors because there was no need to click on the lens icon to read all that was written in the document.

The look is elegant really, with piano black bezel in front. Yes,

• our fingerprints were all over it and it did ruin the sight a little, but it was easily wiped with my trusty cleaning cloth. Plus, ordinarily, these are not places you put your hands on, so after the initial excitement, I am sure there will be less touching in these areas. The back panel was pearl white. As our workstations tended to show the back of the monitor, it was important that this looked presentable to the client. No more numerous cables hanging out. It has a ring stand which was visually appealing, although the monitor could not be swiveled or adjusted
        as to height. We just contented ourselves with adjusting the height of our chair to adjust to the height of the monitor.

In our work, we do not deal with a lot of color. We do get the occasional pictures, and with these documents, I saw that the images were sharper. ASUS has the Splendid Video Intelligence Technology which might have been the reason for the vivid difference. There were buttons that I could manipulate if I wanted better color.

I am planning to upgrade my desktop and one of my priorities is a widescreen. This SUS Designo MS236H is definitely top in my list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1925061158710130/k2311a0625/6.25.10