Aficionado Eau de Toilette Spray Vaporisateur in Green Tea Scent  » Perfume  »
  • I bought this product last Christmas and I was with my family visiting Mall of Asia that time
  • It smells a lot similar but as we know original will always be the best
  • The cost of 85ml bottle of this kind of scent was only $4
  • Although sometimes I do have a problem using their spray because the pump must have been so stiff or the air does not get in when I use to press it hard enough
  • If you want some strong scented Eau de Toilette spray, then I suggest you try the different varieties of Aficionado including Green tea version which is also called F66

• by brandobrando

I bought this product last Christmas and I was with my family visiting Mall of Asia that time. It was a kind of Eau de toilette that is strong in scent and not for people who have sensitivity in their smell that would irritate or trigger their sinus or asthma. Aficionado uses raw materials from Germany and France as it was stated on their product info. What makes me decide to buy such product is that the smell lingers for a long time and it was really good.

They have varieties of scent imitation from popular brands which you cannot buy if your budget is limited. What I bought was the imitation scent from Elizabeth Arden which is Green Tea. It smells a lot similar

but as we know original will always be the best.

I don’t condemn such company that produces imitation scents because it serves the mass budget but if I have money, I would surely buy the original scent. I also do like Aficionado Eau de Toilette Spray Vaporisateur in Green Tea Scent because of the free pouch that comes along with it and I can refill the bottle next time if I finish the content. It will be much cheaper to refill rather than to buy another bottle not unless you opt to buy from them a different scent.

The cost of 85ml bottle of this kind of scent was only $4. Prices range from bottle sizes and from the scents you select. It is ...

• economical for me because I only spray a small amount and my bottle till now was still half.

I was using this product for 6 months now and so far it was good. If you want to keep a smaller spray, they have smaller sizes to keep you handy as you place it inside your bag. Although sometimes I do have a problem using their spray because the pump must have been so stiff or the air does not get in when I use to press it hard enough.

There was nothing coming out and I need to twist the bottle open and flick the small tube inside. I also don’t like when I spray it on my dress directly. I will need to

move away from the place because the vapor gets easily into my eye.

What I do sometimes is that I would spray first the clothes before I wear them so that I can avoid the strong vapor. Although it does not stain my clothes and it does last for hours. I like to spray it sometimes on my nape area to where my hair would be because it makes a good scent also to my hair.

You can avail of this wonderful product at any Aficionado Germany Perfume Stores and you can also visit their online page. If you want some strong scented Eau de Toilette spray, then I suggest you try the different varieties of Aficionado including Green tea version which is also called F66.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5625061158690130/k2311a0625/6.25.10