Fastum gel
  • My experience with this product is very positive and it gives in a short time a very good effect

• by ERIK
      Everyone have sometimes pain in their muscles. There are many kinds of reasons : arthritis, sprain, swelling and pain after an injury are the most frequent resasons to use Fastum Gel. The acive substance in this product is ketoprofen.

If you are an active sporter, by example if you are a runner, it happens frequently that you have an infection of the Achilles tendon or your calf muscles. In

this case the first thing you have to do is to put some ice on the infected place for a quarter and after that you need to use some gel to treat this infection.

Fastum gel is a very good product to treat the infection and relieve the pain. Don’t wait too long to use this product, it is best that you use it by the first signs after ...

• you did some sport.

In many cases it is not necessary that you need some rest to cure the infection if you use this product. It is best that you apply some gel three times each day on the infected are.

You need to do a little massage so that the gel can penetrate through the skin. Don’t use this product if you are allergic to ketoprofen.

Talk with

your doctor about the term you need to use it and tell him if you are allergic to ketoprofen. Use it only on the skin and be careful that you don’t put some gel in your mouth and surely not in your eyes.

There are almost no side effects. In some cases allergic reactions on your skin,eczema or itching.

My experience with this product is very positive and it gives in a short time a very good effect.

Fastum gel
    Hector Navata says :

Is Fastum gel indicated for psoriasis?

Galega says :

Fastum Gel is supposed to give you relief from pain and inflammation. It is NOT a medicine for Psoriasis or arthritis.

Eveline says :

How many days did it take for u to feel better? I also have the same problem and today am give this gel to apply

Galega says :

It should give relief from pain within 2 - 3 days of continuous use. If you don’t see any improvement, consult a physician after this duration.

N. Chandra says :

Is Fastum Gel available in the USA? Please, send, as soon as possible, the contact numbers and postal addresses of the pharmacies and or super markets in and around Bellevue, Washington, USA, where I can buy Fastum Gel. With many thanks.

John says :

No, it’s not FDA-Approved in the US.

michael williams says :

Google it, you’ll see it’s available at most major drugstores.

Asfandyar Hasan Qureshi says :

I have got heel pain or plantar fasciitis. Will fastum gel help me cure this foot pain? Because it really gets painfull and at times difficult to stand or walk.

Walid Aksoy says :

I damaged my right side heel , due to standing for a long time , not due to running or being fat. I tried Fastum for a few days , it helped ,but only a little ,the only way I felt an improvement, was by soaking my heel with fastum then covering all my foot with a nylon bag , then put my socks on , this way the cream can only go into the heel, instead of getting absorbed by the sock ,it helped but I have to do this daily . My personal conclusion is that all this will never cure my heel , but it is surely less painfull than surgery or the pain of having a cortizone injection

Walid Aksoy says :

Sorry , following my previous msg , this is from the Fastum Leaflet
    Do not use with an air-tight or water-tight dressing (i.e. do not bandage, wrap, or cover the area with a plastic dressing)

K says :

My doctor had prescribed fastum gel for my wrist to apply , massage then wrap with a bandage - tightly so I’m pretty sure you can wrap in bandages

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262912115861231/k2311a1229/12.29.06