Sun’s Lube & Repair
29770 Bradley Rd. Suite G Sun City, CA 92586
  • I have a very old car which seems to always need repair and every shop I have been to seem to add to the problem
  • When I was finally there we went in which was a very small shop I thought but I didn't mind as long as they got the work done was all that really mattered
  • So I paid him which was exactly what was stated on the coupon and took his business card
  • I recommend Sun's Lube & Repair because they get the job done and you will walk away satisfied

• by Micole

I have a very old car which seems to always need repair and every shop I have been to seem to add to the problem. This time I needed my breaks done to my car, it rubbing so bad and it was really unsafe for me to drive, especially when I drive with small kids in the car.

I was looking through the penny saver to see if I can come across a shop that were doing any discounts at this time, and I came in luck when I spotted Sun’s Lube & Repair. They had an advertisement in the penny saver that had a special for brakes for only $95.99 and that included parts and labor.

I called them up and let them

know that I had a coupon for the brake special and they just told me to come right in and bring in the coupon so they can honor it. It was down the street from my house, so I was there in no time at all.

When I was finally there we went in which was a very small shop I thought but I didn’t mind as long as they got the work done was all that really mattered. It was a nice little shop and very kept up and organized. My car was next so they said I can come back in a couple of hours.

The people that own the shop where really nice people, they even had their children in the shop ...

• hanging out with them. They kept it a family own business, which I thought was pretty cool to keep it in the family. I was told that he would inspect the car and would call me if something else came up with it.

So later that day I went in and he said that he fix the brakes and he had also did an oil change which I didn’t even have to pay for. He did it as a courtesy. I was really thrilled and couldn’t believe how nice of him to do that. My brakes was done and I got a free oil change on top of that.

Sun, which is the repair shop owner and the one who serviced my car had explained

to me when to come back and get the oil changed again. He also advised me not to run my brakes that low without getting it fix because it was pretty bad.

So I paid him which was exactly what was stated on the coupon and took his business card. I am diffidently coming back again when I need to. I trusted him with my car and he was will honest with me. I also like how communicated with me and letting me know how to take care of my car.

This repair shop is great on doing service work and they have great customer service skills. I recommend Sun’s Lube & Repair because they get the job done and you will walk away satisfied.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 924061158401030/k2311a0624/6.24.10