Dracula: Dead And Loving It
  • One of my favorite parts is when Dracula turns into a bat and smashes into a window that Lucy, another character, happens to close just when he is about to fly in

• by Frederick
      This is Mel Brooks’s version of Count Dracula story, released in 1995. All I can say is funny, funny, FUNNY! Just thinking of it makes me smile.

Leslie Nielsen as

the imposing but a little clumsy Dracula who keeps messing things up, Peter MacNicol as an unsuspecting London solicitor coming to Transylvania, and Mel Brooks himself as Dr.

Abraham Van Helsing, the vampire-catcher.

I could list all the actors, each one of them did a great job.

The first time I rented this movie, we kept saying quotes from it ...

• Dracula: Dead And Loving It
      around the house for several days, if not weeks.

“I am having a day-mare!…” One of my favorite parts is when Dracula turns into a bat and smashes into a

window that Lucy, another character, happens to close just when he is about to fly in.

BAM!! Certain episodes may not be appropriate for children though (blood, gore, sexuality), so be warned.

Dracula: Dead And Loving It

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112912115831231/k2311a1229/12.29.06