The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)  » Movies  »
  • That was a really tuff seen to watch as they laid there in the bathroom of the restaurant because I felt very bad and I know how hard it can be sometimes trying to do the best you can raising a child it is really difficult to manage sometimes
  • Chris took the opportunity to take a stockbroker internship position at Dean Witter, where he had to be there for some time without pay and if they like him, they would consider him for the position
  • This movies is really amazing and I know if you watch it it change your perception on things and give you a better understanding on life
  • I highly recommend this movie, it is a must see

• by Micole

I would have to say the movie “The Pursuit of Happyness” was a really good movie. When I first seen the movie I almost cried at how moving it was. It was like a real life situation and the struggles that normal people go through in life. The movie starred Will Smith and his son Jaden Smith.

The movie came out in 2006, and when it did I shot straight out to the theater to view it. I just knew by the previews they were showing all the time that it was going to be a great movie to watch. I went

to see it with a couple of my friends at the theater and it was very emotional.

Let me tell you what happens in the movie, Will Smith who plays Chris Gardner spent his time selling scanners to make ends meet. He really didn’t have much and was just barely getting by. He had a wife name Linda Gardner who was played by Thandie Newton and of course their son.

His wife ended up leaving him and decided she needed to better herself else where and so they both agreed that Chris Gardner would keep their son since he will take better care of him. That was the last you heard from the mother in the movie.

Chris Gardner was struggling so bad and ended up loosing his apartment and so he had to stay in a hotel, after a while he lost that to and was staying in random places like the restaurant bathroom and even the train station.

That was a really tuff seen to watch as they laid there in the bathroom of the restaurant because I felt very bad and I know how hard it can be sometimes trying to do the best you can raising a child it is really difficult ...

• The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)
      to manage sometimes.

Chris took the opportunity to take a stockbroker internship position at Dean Witter, where he had to be there for some time without pay and if they like him, they would consider him for the position. He was there all the time faithfully because he knew that was what he had to do.

After months of the internship, Chris was called and was offered a position, he was so ecstatic that he was trying to hold back tears and he rushed to his son’s day care to pick him up and tell him the news. It was a very happy

ending and it shows people how everyone is not perfect and there are struggles everywhere.

The movie was based out of San Francisco, which is also where they had filmed the movie. The movie was also based on a true story. I really do love this movie and can never stop watching it. Every time I watch it it feels like I am watching it for the very first time.

This movies is really amazing and I know if you watch it it change your perception on things and give you a better understanding on life. I highly recommend this movie, it is a must see.

The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1124061158251030/k2311a0624/6.24.10