Galaxy Cookie Crumble Milk Chocolate Bar
  • I love Galaxy milk chocolate generally speaking, so I knew I would not hate this variation called Galaxy Cookie Crumble, but I am not overly keen on it
  • I notice that Galaxy have branched out lately and brought out some variations on their standard milk chocolate bar so I am enjoying sampling them, but I thought this particular one was very unexciting
  • Although of course, being predominantly made of Galaxy chocolate I still enjoyed it but I would prefer Galaxy in a different form
  • Galaxy is such particularly creamy chocolate that I prefer a bar like the Galaxy Bubbles bar which allows this lovely chocolate to melt in the mouth more
  • This cost me a flipping fortune from one of my local shops who charged me 70 pence for it and it is only the size of a standard chocolate bar

• by jeanne71

I love Galaxy milk chocolate generally speaking, so I knew I would not hate this variation called Galaxy Cookie Crumble, but I am not overly keen on it. I notice that Galaxy have branched out lately and brought out some variations on their standard milk chocolate bar so I am enjoying sampling them, but I thought this particular one was very unexciting. Although of course, being predominantly made of Galaxy chocolate I still enjoyed it but I would prefer Galaxy in a different form.

The shape of this bar is very similar to another Galaxy bar I tried recently – Galaxy Bubbles (that was much nicer!) – as this is comprised of rounded chunks that are fused together into one bar. Each chunk of chocolate is nicely bite-sized. Basically this is Galaxy chocolate with quite small bits of chocolate cookie in it which crunch as you are eating it. The vast majority of the bar is just the chocolate and the pieces of cookie are quite small ...

• but just enough to give a bit of crunch.

I love Galaxy chocolate and I love chocolate cookies but together it just tasted OK. Galaxy is such particularly creamy chocolate that I prefer a bar like the Galaxy Bubbles bar which allows this lovely chocolate to melt in the mouth more. I think cookies should be crunched, not sucked, so I found I was not allowing the chocolate to melt in my mouth as I had an urge to crunch.

This cost me a flipping fortune

from one of my local shops who charged me 70 pence for it and it is only the size of a standard chocolate bar. They are rob-dogs at that shop anyway so I am sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere!

I would not turn my nose up at this chocolate bar if offered to me but in future I will buy a different kind of Galaxy bar. As I say, of course it is nice but I am not keen on it in this particular form.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2724061158061030/k2311a0624/6.24.10