Butteryfly Flower Triple Moisture Shower Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this because Bath and Body was having a sale and this scent was one of my favorites that I smelled so I decided to get the Butterfly Flower line
  • When I say that I liked the way it smells, I don't mean that I love it but I do like it but it's definitely not one of my favorite scents that I've ever smelled before and since I got this around Christmas time, I didn't have a lot to choose from because Bath and Body was out of a lot of things and out of everything that I smelled, this one was the best out of those, I definitely didn't like the others and would have liked something better scented then this Butterfly flower but it's okay smelling
  • I'm not really sure if I like it all that much but it is nice and light
  • It definitely smells better after you lather it up on a loofah and the water dilutes it a little bit because then it smells lightly scented like something and doesn't just have that lotion scent to it anymore
  • I would recommend shower creams definitely, but not so much this Butterfly Flower Triple Moisture Shower Cream simply because the scent

• by JCandyce

This Butterfly Flower Triple Moisture Shower Cream was the first shower cream that I ever really tried, all the others that I’ve tried were body washes and things like that but never a shower cream. I bought this because Bath and Body was having a sale and this scent was one of my favorites that I smelled so I decided to get the Butterfly Flower line.

When I say that I liked the way it smells, I don’t mean that I love it but I do like it but it’s definitely not one of my favorite scents that I’ve ever smelled before and since I got this around Christmas time, I didn’t have a lot to choose from because Bath and Body was out of a lot of things and out of everything that I smelled, this one was the best out of those, I definitely

didn’t like the others and would have liked something better scented then this Butterfly flower but it’s okay smelling.

Butterfly Flower smells like a lotion scent, like a regular scented lotion. I’m not really sure if I like it all that much but it is nice and light. It definitely smells better after you lather it up on a loofah and the water dilutes it a little bit because then it smells lightly scented like something and doesn’t just have that lotion scent to it anymore.

You can definitely tell by looking at the shower cream that this is not a body wash, this shower cream comes out looking just like a lotion but instead of feeling jelly like, it feels like lotion and looks very much like lotion too but it lathers up really easy just like a body was and cleans my skin just as ...

• well as a body wash too.

This shower cream lathers up easily when I squeeze some out onto my loofah and then wet the loofah a little bit. It cleans my skin easily and I can even use this when I’m shaving if I’m out of shave gel because this doesn’t irritate my skin at all and it gives me a nice clean smooth shave too.

When I get out of the shower or the bath, my skin feels smooth and soft and that softness and smoothness lasts a little bit longer than usual so I don’t have to put on a moisturizer as fast and I can wait a few minutes before I do that because my skin doesn’t feel so dry and tight almost right after I get out of the shower or bath.

Overall I didn’t like the scent that much and would have

preferred something else, the scent is very light and sorta pleasant and it also lathers up easily and makes my skin feel very clean and soft so everything about this shower cream isn’t totally bad, it’s just the scent that it. After Trying some of the other Butterfly Flower products like the shower gel and the lotion, I actually found those better smelling, so it’s just this shower cream that smells a little off.

I would recommend shower creams definitely, but not so much this Butterfly Flower Triple Moisture Shower Cream simply because the scent. Had this been a different scent that I would of probably gave it a higher score and would have recommended it but it’s definitely a good shower cream and it cleans really well, just would have liked a different scent or at least a better smelling one. I’m giving this an 8.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124061157850930/k2311a0624/6.24.10