GoodLife Recipe Cat Treats - Chicken Flavor  » Pets  »
  • The only disadvantage of these treats are their cost
  • If you are feeding your pets with your budget in mind, these may not be the best option
  • But as an occasional indulgence for your cat, I would definitely suggest you give these chicken-flavored treats a try

• by blunderkind

The GoodLife Recipe makes a line of natural treats and pet food at a reasonable price that are widely available, even in general stores. While they make supplies for both cats and dogs, I am only familiar with the supplies for cats, as my dog has a very sensitive stomach.

There are a few varieties of cat treats that the GoodLife Recipe offers, including seafood, seafood and greens, and chicken. As my cat

prefers chicken-flavored treats, I opted for the last one. The treats are not very competitively priced - it was nearly $3 for a small bag of treats - but I had heard very good things about these particular snacks and wanted to give them a try. They are small, rectangular treats with a crunchy exterior and a softer, meatier interior. In the case of the chicken treats, they are a variety of colors,

• mostly shades of brown and a dark green color.

My cat was interested in the treats when I showed him the bag, and he began to chirp excitedly at the prospect of treats. I poured a few out for him, and after he gave them a few finicky sniffs, he happily devoured the treats, without even chewing them. Typically my cat would be too picky of an eater to enjoy crunchy cat treats, such as

the Whiskas Temptations treats, but he still gets excited whenever I produce the GoodLife Recipe treats bag. The bag re-seals, for freshness, so they have lasted for a while now.

The only disadvantage of these treats are their cost. If you are feeding your pets with your budget in mind, these may not be the best option. But as an occasional indulgence for your cat, I would definitely suggest you give these chicken-flavored treats a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2924061157630930/k2311a0624/6.24.10