ETD Pop Electronic Music Festival  » Entertainment  »
  • As you can see from that list, ETD Pop always has an amazing lineup
  • But, I guess this is all part of the experience
  • This is definitely because a lot of people drink a lot and some people even do drugs
  • Armin van Buren, LA Riots, and Steve Aoki were definitely the best
  • The cost of ETD Pop varies depending on when you buy your ticket

• by Intensify

ETD Pop is an electronic music festival that takes place annually at Cow Palace in Daly City, California. ETD Pop means “Electro Techno Disco Popsicle”. Most people would refer to this event as a rave rather than a music festival. Whatever you want to call it, it is basically a bunch of DJ’s coming together to play their music. This year, the featured DJ’s included Armin van Buren, Benny Benassi, LA Riots, Steve Aoki, Gareth Emery, Boys Noize, Fedde Le Grand, and Infected Mushroom. As you can see from that list, ETD Pop always has an amazing lineup. Dead Mau5 and Tiesto have been part of the lineup in past years.

I attended ETD Pop this year and had the most amazing time of my life. It went on for

10 hours. I stayed the entire time. It was such a wonderful event. I almost can’t describe it in words. So many people attend this electronic music festival. Cow Palace is packed. In the center on a revolving stage is the current DJ. Each DJ performs for about an hour and then the next one will come on. The music never stops. The lighting and the special effects are really spectacular.

The only thing that I did not like about ETD Pop was the really long lines to get to water fountains and to get inside of the bathroom. The other bad thing was that the drinks and food were extremely expensive and again, the lines for drinks and food were long too. The other bad thing about ETD Pop ...

• was that it got really hot after awhile. Having that many people so close together dancing for hours means that the temperature goes up. All that body heat can get to you. I was drenched in sweat halfway through the night, literally drenched. But, I guess this is all part of the experience. The other thing about ETD Pop is that they have a lot of security. This is definitely because a lot of people drink a lot and some people even do drugs. This is to be expected at a huge event like this. I did not feel unsafe at any point throughout the night and I am sure others felt the same way.

Really cool things about ETD Pop include the people, the music, and the atmosphere. The people

are always so nice. I met a ton of new friends at ETD Pop. The music was amazing. Armin van Buren, LA Riots, and Steve Aoki were definitely the best. The atmosphere is also great. You can just dance your heart out all night long and have so much fun.

The cost of ETD Pop varies depending on when you buy your ticket. If you buy early, it is actually pretty cheap. If you wait until the last minute, it gets very expensive. The lesson here is to buy early, of course. Overall, I give ETD Pop a rating of a 10 out of 10. I loved every minute of my experience. It was certainly the most amazing night of my life and I will definitely continue to go back year after year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5924061157240830/k2311a0624/6.24.10