Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • I think that is a pretty reasonable price for a good quality digital camera these days so I am not disappointed with that
  • I love that it has a red eye fixer right on the camera (because it can be frustrating to take a bunch of pictures only to discover that everyone has scary red eyes in them)
  • This camera takes AA batteries which is the only real thing I don't like about it
  • I like those cameras that have the square batteries that you can just recharge yourself

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP Digital Camera because I was bored of my old digital camera that I received as a graduation gift ages ago and wanted something new. One of the cameras I own is huge and is really hard to take on a night out or to a party so I wanted something that would be kind of small and sleek that could easily fit into a small purse or that wouldn’t be too annoying to carry. The Nikon Coolpix is the perfect size. According to the box, it only weighs two pounds. It’s a really cute camera too. I bought it in red. Is has a 3 inch LCD screen which is pretty much the perfect size for previewing pictures before

you take them. It also has 3.6 optical zoom which is not as much as my other camera has, but is just enough to take pretty good quality pictures. I purchased this camera for about $140 with tax and everything else. I think that is a pretty reasonable price for a good quality digital camera these days so I am not disappointed with that. It came with a small memory card already in it but I already have a 32GB memory card that I inserted in the camera myself to be able to take a bunch more pictures. I love that it has a red eye fixer right on the camera (because it can be frustrating to take a bunch of pictures only to discover that everyone ...

• has scary red eyes in them). This is a 10 megapixel camera so the quality of the pictures is great. I do not use this to take professional shots, just shots at parties so I do not need the resolution to be spectacular.

The video feature on this camera is good quality as well. The quality of the audio on the videos I’ve taken so far has been even better than I expected from a camera this small. My absolute favorite thing about this camera is the blink feature. If someone blinks in the picture you’ve just taken, the camera will ask you if the person blinked. Then, you can take the picture over again. I don’t know how it detects the blinking but this is a really

handy feature.

This camera takes AA batteries which is the only real thing I don’t like about it. I like those cameras that have the square batteries that you can just recharge yourself. I hate having to buy AA batteries (but thankfully I have rechargeable AA batteries). I haven’t been disappointed with any of the pictures I have taken thus far with the Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP digital camera so this is definitely a digital camera that I would recommend to someone looking for a pocket sized, inexpensive camera that takes pretty decent pictures. Overall, I give the Nikon Coolpix L20 10MP digital camera a rating of an 8 out of a 10 because it has been a very impressive camera thus far. I can’t wait to keep taking pictures with it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4324061157210830/k2311a0624/6.24.10