Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum  » Medicine  »
1.5
  • Unfortunately, this product just is not working for me
  • I do not recommend it for anyone looking to deal with hyperpigmentation
  • In the three weeks that I have been using the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum, I have not noticed any results whatsoever
  • I definitely need to switch to a different product because this does not deliver the results
  • Overall, I give the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum a rating of a 3 out of 10 because it just did not do the job that I thought it would do and only ended up being a big waste of my money

• by Intensify

I recently purchased the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum to treat the hyperpigmentation that is currently affecting my face. I have hyperpigmentation on my forehead, cheeks, as well as a small amount on my chin. It is most noticeable on my forehead. I have been wanting to get rid of it for a very long time. I purchased this product because it promises to get rid of dark marks and give you more even toned skin. Unfortunately, this product just is not working for me. I do not recommend it for anyone looking to deal with hyperpigmentation.

In the

three weeks that I have been using the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum, I have not noticed any results whatsoever. The shade of the hyperpigmentation is still the same. None of the spots have faded at all. Everything looks the same as it did on day one of starting this treatment regimen. The instructions say to rub this serum on the affected areas up to three times each day. I have followed the instructions exactly. In the three weeks of using this product, I have not even gone one day without using the product three times, as instructed, but I still have yet to see any results. It is so frustrating to stick to a treatment regimen for this long and not even see a small amount of fading in the color of the spots. I definitely need to switch to a different product because this does not deliver the results.

The only thing that the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum is good for is moisturizing the skin. It feels really good to apply it to the skin. My skin does feel a bit softer after application, but this is probably just because I already use a ...

• Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum
      daily moisturizer with SPF in it. This might not actually be because of the serum itself. Also, this serum smells pretty good. It doesn’t smell as harsh as treatments of this kind usually smell. It is not greasy at all so it does not leave my skin oily. It has not caused any irritation and it doesn’t dry out my skin like many other products do.

However, the fact that the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum has not helped me in the least makes me very angry. I did not get the promised results and I do not think

that I will continue to buy this product in the future. It is simply too expensive and not effective enough to justify continuing to use it. One very small tube of Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum costs close to twenty dollars. That is absolutely ridiculous for a product that does not deliver the results. Overall, I give the Neutrogena Ageless Intensives Tone Correcting Concentrated Serum a rating of a 3 out of 10 because it just did not do the job that I thought it would do and only ended up being a big waste of my money. I am disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2624061157200830/k2311a0624/6.24.10