Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
Verizon Wireless
  • A week ago, my son had a problem with his cell phone, whereas I had to call the insurance to replace the entire handset
  • She resolved the issue and my son’s new cellular phone was Fed-Expressed immediately via overnight the following day
  • It is clear that Verizon Wireless only hires and trains the best employees as it shows each time I have called

• by hardworkinggurl

As cell phone users we have many choices when it comes to cell phone carriers. I would like to share that the old phrase that you get what you pay for is absolutely true. I have many friends and acquaintances try and appeal to me that their cellular carriers are cheaper and I should not be paying so much for my service.

I have been a Verizon wireless customer now for well over twelve years with three cell phones on my account. I have service everywhere and anywhere I travel, with no location interruptions.

I have to say that I have never had such great customer and technical service assistance like I do with Verizon Wireless. A week ago, my son had a problem with his cell phone, whereas I had to call the insurance to replace the entire handset.

After five telephone calls to the Assurion Insurance Company and paying the deductible I was informed that the replacement handset would be delivered in two days. The following day I received an email stating that the cell phone would not be shipped as it was still covered ...

• under the manufacturer’s warranty.

It was clear that the Assurion Insurance representatives had no clue what they were doing as I sensed this from my previous calls. I immediately called Verizon Wireless and explained to the customer service representative of what had happened.

Without hesitation she immediately three way my call and call Assurion and gave them a piece of her mind. In the three minutes, the Verizon Wireless customer service representative did not require any further explanation, as it was clear from the account that Assurion Insurance Company was incorrect.

She resolved

the issue and my son’s new cellular phone was Fed-Expressed immediately via overnight the following day. Along with the great no-hesitation service from Verizon Wireless representative, I also received additional airtime for the added inconvenience.

It is clear that Verizon Wireless only hires and trains the best employees as it shows each time I have called. So the old phrase you get what you pay for is absolutely true, as Verizon Wireless will go the extra mile to not only provide great worldwide coverage, but maintain valuable customer service.

I am one happy continuous Verizon Wireless customer for life.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2224061157130830/k2311a0624/6.24.10