Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Reseda, Los Angeles  » Hotels  »
7432 Reseda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91335
  • Specifically these are what I personally found in my opinion to be the best part of the Howard Johnson Inn & Suites

• by Dcsk

At $83 per night, the Howard Johnson Inn & Suites - Resada (7432 Reseda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 91335) is one of the most value for money hotels in the rather expensive city of Los Angeles.

I stayed in the Howard Johnson Inn & Suits - Resada about 1 month after I stayed at the Elan Hotel in Los Angeles, so I am able to provide an informed opinion and review about this hotel in comparison to another hotel in Los

Angeles.

Some might say it is comparing apples to oranges, since Howard Johnson inn & Suites is much cheaper than the Elan Hotel and I have taken this into account. Specifically these are what I personally found in my opinion to be the best part of the Howard Johnson Inn & Suites:-

(a) Good location, just 10 minutes away from the freeway so it is easily accessible.

(b) Rooms filled with lots of amenities, including a small refrigerator, flat screen TVs, etc.

• Some rooms don’t have a microwave oven but there is one in the lobby which you can use.

(c) Management and receptionists were very friendly and sweet, and accommodating to our numerous requests and demands (sometimes we verged on being divas but the management still entertained us with a smile and a laugh).

Bad points about the hotel:-

(a) It is in a somewhat dangerous neighbourhood.

(b) Very sad and pathetic breakfast. Looks like prison food.

(c) Street noise can be heard from my room

when I stayed there. It is not overbearing but can be a bit inconvenient.

In summary, if you are looking for a decent place to stay that can suit your budget, give it a try. However, if you pay a bit more, you can stay at some place much better like the Elan Hotel in Los Angeles. It’s really up to you and depends on how much you are willing to fork out to spend the night in Los Angeles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 224061157110830/k2311a0624/6.24.10